Register for an Account
Welcome to OpenText Connect, the entry point for access to My Support, Communities and exclusive thought-leadership content.
What is OpenText Connect?
OpenText Connect is a single sign-on solution that allows OpenText customers exclusive access to OpenText
online communities, support resources, and up-to-date content and event information.
OpenText Connect provides:
- access to OpenText Online Communities;
- access and commenting on OpenText Blogs; and
- exclusive access to whitepapers, presentations and webinars.
In addition, if you have an active Customer Support maintenance contract, you may request access to My Support. If you are an OpenText designated partner or employee, you can also access Learning Central.
I have an existing account for OpenText Online Communities. How do I sign in using OpenText Connect?
All usernames are now the members' email address. Login using your email address. If you receive a sign in failed message, click on the "I forgot my password" link to reset your password.
I cannot sign in to OpenText Connect.
If you experience problems when trying to sign in to OpenText Connect the following are some of the more common issues:
- Are you using the correct username? Your username for OpenText Connect is the business email address you used when registering your account.
- Did you select "Save Password" in your browser? It may have saved an old password or stored an otherwise incorrect password. You may want to try retyping it.
- Is your password case sensitive? The password field in OpenText Connect is case sensitive. Please be sure that "Caps Lock" is turned off and that you have properly entered any capital letters, numbers, and/or special characters.
- There may be an issue with cookie and temporary file storing in your browser. Clearing your browser's cookies and temporary files will remove tracking of previous OpenText Connect sessions that may be inhibiting your username/password authentication.
- There may be an issue with your browser type or version. You may be able to access OpenText Connect with a different browser type or version of your current browser.
If you are still unable to sign in to OpenText Connect, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Please include your browser type and version along with any other information (including any of the steps above that you have tried) as it will help speed up our troubleshooting efforts.
Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I registered for an account, but did not receive a validation email.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe senders list, then contact email@example.com.
I used the Password Recovery, but did not receive a Password Recovery email.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe senders list, then try the Password Recovery again. If you still don't receive the Password Recovery email, contact email@example.com.
My email address has changed. How do I change my username?
Sign in with your existing account email address. After signing in, click on the "Change Email Address" link. Update your email address. This will also change your sign in email address (username).
All passwords should be reasonably complex and difficult for unauthorized people to guess. OpenText Connect registrants should choose passwords that are at least ten (10) characters long and contain a combination of upper and lower-case letters, as well as numbers and special characters; to a maximum of 127 characters.